Sunday 15 June 2014

New Things

   I've been thinking a lot recently--about what I want from life, about what I want to do, about things that I can or can't change. And this dawned on me when I was taking the ACTs (far too much time, obviously)--I can be happy. Not the kind of happy where you go around and be optimistic to everyone you meet, but the kind of happy where you realise that this is your lot in life, you're okay with it, and you can make the best of it. No jealousy, no overworrying...I can do that. I think I'm going to try, but it's going to be difficult--after all, I am one of the worst worrywarts I know.

   Another thing is that I've decided to do a sort of Notebook of People thing. I know many people, but all of them stick in my mind in some particular ways. I've decided to write things about them like that. There won't be names in these writings, but you can probably tell who you are. Some will be written in prose, some in poetry. It all depends on how I feel.
   I think I might be updating this more often. I've wanted to do this Notebook of People thing for quite a while. I've just never done it up till now. I think I'll post the first one in just a few minutes, actually. When I post more, you'll be able to find them all under the label "Notebook of People."

Until next time, comrades.

No comments:

Post a Comment