Saturday 26 November 2011

NaNoWriMo

Well...
I'm doing NaNoWriMo...what was I thinking? 50,000 words in one month? Yeah...perhaps I do more than most people my age do, with Math Team, MathCounts, advanced classes, Science Olympiad, Science Bowl, spelling bees, band, etc...

I don't regret doing NaNoWriMo, though. I'll never regret doing it. I've gotten so much done in the 26 days that we're in so far...I've written so much on so many complex, twisting plot lines...I just need to write 30,000 more words in the next 4 days. Wow...I just realized how impossible that sounds...

I focus so much on science and Science Olympiad within my story...I guess that's just a side effect of being a science obsessed nerd. I suppose that it could be a bit confusing for those that don't know as much about science as I do...or that's just me, wondering about everything.

Kudos.

No comments:

Post a Comment