Friday 25 November 2011

Canyons and the such

So, a few days ago, as the first day of Thanksgiving break, we went on a little road trip to some canyons. It was a "surprise", so I didn't get to bring my binoculars, which was a pity. It was really quite beautiful...and having binoculars really would have helped. But we all enjoyed it anyways. My sister and I scaled a couple of canyons barefoot before realizing that it was technically not allowed...oh well. In any case, it was quite fun, although I think it would have been better if I had actually prepared somewhat for Forestry (oops).
I have to admit, though, even though I didn't...it was one of the best days this year, not counting Science Olympiad Nationals. Someone even painted the words, "What could ever feel this good again?" onto the fence. It's that beautiful.

I think that this really gives me initiative to study for Forestry.

No comments:

Post a Comment