Tuesday 5 February 2013

Laughter and the AMC 10

    So basically, for the past couple of weeks, I've been...off. I have been pretty stressed, irritated, and snappish. But yesterday, for literally no reason, I started laughing my head off for about five minutes. And maybe I don't laugh enough, because after about twenty seconds, my abdomen and chest started to really hurt, but I didn't stop, because it felt...good. I mean, it hurt like hell after a bit, but still. Felt good.

    Also, the AMC 10? About 40% of it was just like complete "wtf". This is good. It means that now I have stuff to do to keep me occupied and...busy...and...yeah. (no, no, it's not like I'm too busy at all right now already)

   But yes, I think I will try to laugh just a bit more. And try the AMC12...maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment